Complimentary Leadership Webinars
Energetic Women hosts 2-4 complimentary leadership and professional development webinars a year.
- Work / life balance
- Tactical skills
- Leadership qualities
- Work style
- And more
Post-Conference Webinar Series
Beginning in 2018, Energetic Women started hosting a webinar series specific to the annual Energetic Women Conference. The webinars, offered in the summer and fall months following the annual conference, feature that year’s breakout session speakers. The purpose of these webinars is to allow attendees to learn from the breakout speakers they didn’t see, dive deeper into the content of the sessions they did attend, and hold themselves accountable to their professional commitments. Each speaker briefly recaps their session content and then provides more in depth information on their topic of expertise.
The post-conference webinar series is exclusively for that year’s conference attendees.
2019 POST-CONFERENCE WEBINAR SERIES SCHEDULE
- Your Branding Blueprint | Terri Trespicio
Wednesday, July 17 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Webinar recording available in the event app. Go to Agenda > Thursday > Select Terri’s session and view the materials.
- Transition – Living Your Vision In Uncertain Times | Leslie Riley
Thursday, August 15 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Webinar recording available in the event app. Go to Agenda > Thursday > Select Leslie’s session and view the materials.
- Negotiating for Success – The 3 Step Framework | JoAnn Corley-Schwarzkopf
Thursday, September 12 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Webinar recording available in the event app. Go to Agenda > Thursday > Select JoAnn’s session and view the materials.
- Delegation – Crazy Busy is Not a Badge of Honor | Lisa Montanaro
Tuesday, October 29 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Webinar recording available in the event app. Go to Agenda > Thursday > Select Lisa’s session and view the materials.
- The Art of Presenting…You; Dondi Scumaci (December)
- Building High Performing Teams; Randy Lewis (October)
- The Sweet Spot Exists; Barbara Brunzell (September)
- Full Voice: The Art and Practice of Vocal Presence; Barbara McAfee (April)
- Well on Heels: The Well Balanced Woman; Jenny Evans (February)
- Leadership Using Active Listening; Elizabeth Dickinson (January)
- Winning Presence for Business Presenters; Dean Heyers (October)
- Social Media and Utilities; Tyler Olson (September)
- Strengths-Based Leadership; Jean Nitchals (August)
Control is an Illusion: Just Let It Go!; Teresa Lewis (April)
- Leadership and the Brain: Pathways to Positive Action; Mary Casey, Shannon Murphy Robinson (March)
- Building Respect and Relationships with Union Members; Elizabeth Jost, Lori Rolfson (February)
- The Power of Strategic Time Management; Jill Johnson (January)
- How to Use LinkedIn as a Branding Tool; Judy Zimmer (December)
- The Power of Thinking Big: 5 Steps to Making Your Mark Now; Regina Barr (September)
- Reality-Based Leadership; Cy Wakeman (July)
- The Sponsor Effect: Panel Discussion; Lauren Leader-Chivee (April)
- Wander Woman: Bring Your Authentic Self to Work; Marcia Reynolds (February)
- Replay: Show Me the Money; Vickie Austin (January)
- Strategies to Deal with Difficult People; Denise La Mere (November)
- Building Strengths Based Teams; Jean Nitchals (September)
- Coaching Circle on Visibility; Rita Webster (August)
Gaining Visibility Vital to Your Career; Rita Webster (July)
- Show Me the Money: Women and the Art of Negotiation; Vickie Austin (April)
- Glass Ceilings: Perception or Reality; Eric Shoars (February)
- Butterfly Coaching; Val Williams (November)
- It’s Not About You; Open Discussion (August)
- Be Connected to Powerful Networking; Sage Presence (May)
- Generational Issues; Sarah Sladek (April)
- Getting to Know Us; MEA Staff, Committee Members (March)
- How Do I Get THAT Job?; Mary O’Toole, Kris Nichols, Amy Dlugokecki, Heidi Swanson (January)
- Dynamic Leaders, Powerful Brands; Lauri Flaquer (November)